Reasons to Filter Showers
The Best shower filter performs the multiple functions of water softening, filtering; Irradiation, Energizing and Conditioning. The design, construction and the materials play key roles in enhancing the stated effects. It works efficiently with hot and cold water by moderating its functionality at different water pressure, flow rate, temperature and hygiene levels. The mountable device can be formulated with special media for injecting immunity and skin health boosting elements as the water passes the multiple layers of the filter.
- Natural Moisturizer: Shower filter removes the water hardening elements like chlorine, unhealthy mineral compounds of magnesium, barium, zinc, and manganese content. Soft water reduces the growth of scales on your skin by penetrating the epidermis layer and moisturizing it evenly. It can also remove the dry itchy flake deposits. Formation of skin cracks on the heels, elbows, knees and the inter-spaces between the toes reduce to a great extent. The moisturizing effects of scalp can reduce the deposits of dandruff considerably.
- Skin Cleanser: Soft water has a tendency to generate more froth with shampoos and soaps. It can soften the epidermis layer of the skin and eliminate the dirt and oily layer efficiently. Hence, you can experience a softer and smoother skin after bathing with shower filters. Your skin may also feel more slippery after several minutes of bath. This sensation is due to the gentle effects of soft water. It also eliminates all the sticky content hidden in the skin pores.
- Skin Brightener: Soft water increases the skin radiance after bathing. It is due to the enhanced absorption of the vitamin D by the skin layers from the shampoos and soaps. The skin layer is also able to absorb the nutrients from the interior dermis layer more efficiently.
An efficient shower filter removes all the forms of micro and macro contaminants from the water. It also removes the finest particulates of algae, mold, microbes and germs completely. Advanced shower filters consisting of ceramic, KDF and activated carbon eliminates most of the water borne infectious elements. Hence the water becomes hygienic in nature.
- Ph Balance: The ceramic media in the shower filter balances the ph value of the water to make it more skin friendly. When the water enters the skin pores in your body, it has a tendency to dissolve the micron size dirt particulates. The elimination of such particulates opens up the pores for better oxygen absorption and improves skin health. Ph balance in water also removes the excess of oil clogs from the pores and helps in moisture retention.
- Germs Removal: The combination of calcium sulfite and activated carbon in the shower filter can eliminate more than 99.5% of the waterborne germs and bacteria. This process converts the water into hygienic liquid for enhancing the skin immunity. Crushed coconut grade carbon granules can absorb 0.5 micron and lesser germ particulates efficiently. The system works at a high flow rate of 2.7 gallons/minute.
The shower filters using far infrared beads are useful for energizing the water with its electromagnetic irradiation of water.
- Therapeutic Effects: The dielectrically charged water molecules can enhance the biological functioning of the epidermis skin layer cells. The penetration level can go up to the dermis layer and create the effects of sauna therapy. The enhanced energy levels can help the cells to absorb more volume of proteins and vitamins from the bloodstream.
- Antioxidant Effects: The vibrations generated by the water molecules can extend up to the vascular endothelial layer and energize the cells and tissues. You can experience the effects when the water from the shower filter hits the chest and lower neck regions. It can effectively remove the unhealthy deposits of mucus from the cardiovascular organs and clean them.
- Healing Effects: After passing through the quartz sand and far infrared beads, the water molecules get charged with ions that are beneficial for the healing of skin infections and disorder to a visible level. Taking a hot shower after applying essential oils onto the skin can help in neutralizing many of the skin resident bacteria. Practical experience has shows reduction in conditions of eczema, acne, psoriasis and many forms of allergens. The effects are due to the interaction of the energized water molecules with the ingredients of the essential oil. For example, the eucalyptus oil contains many anti bacterial ingredients which may get blocked by the skin layers when the pores are blocked. The energized water molecules from the shower filter not only clear the pores, but also push the ingredients of the essential oil into the dermis layer of the skin. The healing time the elimination of skin disorders get reduced significantly and the quality of recovery improves considerably.
- Immunizing Effects: The energized water molecules can activate the immunizing vitamins present in the dermis layer. You can experience the best effects when you in the process of recovery from skin disorder or infection. The strengthening of immunity layer with vitamin D and C keeps your skin protected from external infection factors.
- Collagen Friendly: Exposing your skin to 15-20 minutes of shower filter water can improve the strength of collagen molecules in your skin layers. This process is achieved partly due to the higher absorption by the skin cells and tissues. The skin tightening happens naturally. The other state benefit of the energized water molecules is the elimination of wrinkles from the skin layers. Of course, this is a gradual process which becomes more effective when you balance your diet and supplements consumption also.
- Massage Effects: The flow rate of energized water molecules at the rate of 2.75 gallons per minute exerts sufficient pressure to massage the pain triggering points in your body muscles. You can experience the effects better with the shower filers used in the handheld showerheads. You can literally vary the pressure according to your requirement. The energized water molecules relieve the accumulated stress from the skin and enhance the relaxation effects.